Wednesday, July 27, 2011

9 of 15

In the curriculum at our language school, the subjunctive mode is split into 15 rules. This week we started studying the 9th of these rules. This specific rule has to do with opinions and how you can convey doubt in something you think/believe.

This rule is going to be the last one we study this trimester. We are going to take the last week and a half of classes reviewing important information after we finish studying this rule.

It has been a little more than 3 months since we started into the big, bad, ugly subjunctive mode of speaking and somehow I am still sane. I will admit that I am getting a bit confused about which rule is which and when I use subjunctive and when I use indicative and when I use infinitive and when I just stop talking. The encouraging thing is that the everyday conversations are getting to be easier and more natural.

9 of 15. That's like almost half isn't it?

In other news... Ashley's parents are coming for a visit! They will get here Saturday morning and we are going to go see one of Costa Rica's most active volcanoes. Should be a great time with family and an awesome chance to see a different side of God's creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment