Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Twitter

Ashley and I feel that it is very important for us to keep our supporters up to date with the ministry we are involved in because it is just as much their ministry as it is ours. We are the goers, while the many others who pray for us and give financially are the senders. This is the main reason we have blogs and send out monthly prayer letters and that I have now started using Twitter.

Each of these avenues of communication opens the door to sharing with a different group of people. With the internet and the ease of communication we have these days, I feel it is a responsibility for me to share the awesome things the Lord is doing here in Honduras with those who do not get have a front-row seat.

Twitter adds a new avenue for me in communication. It allows me to update what we are doing quickly and more up to the minute. This gives the opportunity for prayers to pray for what we are doing in that moment. So, if you have Twitter and want to follow me, I am @MichaelTroxell. Here is my home page: https://twitter.com/#!/MichaelTroxell If at some point God provides us with an iPhone, I will be able to keep everyone up to date even more.

You can also check out more information about who we are and what we are doing at our website: http://www.troxellmissionaries.com/

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! We love what we are doing and what the Lord is doing in us here in Honduras.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to avoid looking too juicy to a watching ladron, you can actually text updates to your Twitter using a cheap old Nokia: https://support.twitter.com/articles/14589-how-to-add-your-phone-via-sms

    ReplyDelete