Thursday, March 18, 2010

What to say...

It has been quite awhile since I have posted on here.  There are a few reasons for that.   We are busy and blogging kind of gets moved down the list of priorities.  Also, I am not very good at sharing about the sharing.  I am enjoying talking with others about what the Lord has for us in Honduras, but I am not so good at typing out those conversations and making them interesting and followable. 

I am looking forward to our month in New York as I am sure we will have a lot to share about our experiences there.  Also, language school will for sure bring with it a lot of stories.  I am mostly looking forward to actually being in Honduras and sharing with the world the awesome work the Lord is doing through Ashley and me and our team! 

Anyway, we are very close to reaching the 40% mark of our monthly support which is just awesome.  We are also in the process of registering for the two trainings we have left to do before we leave. 

I will try harder to keep blogging and sharing.  I know the Lord is working in an amazing way in our lives even now as we raise support.  It is for His glory that I even do this.  He is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment