Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pennsylvania

I grew up in southeastern Pennsylvania and we will be heading back that way in a few weeks.  The main reason is becasue my brother Jake is getting married!  The ceremony will actually be in western PA, but Ashley and I are taking advantage of vacation time from our jobs and staying in PA for an extra week in order to spend time with family, catch-up with friends, and share about our future! 

Just in the last few days we have been able to set up meetings with 2 churches!  The Lord has encouraged me by setting up these meetings.  I have been somewhat stressed about the support raising part of our trip because we were not getting the response we were hoping for.  The Lord has His timing and out trip is coming together really well and we are still 3 weeks from going.  Thank you, Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment