Wednesday, February 24, 2010

God is Love

For the last month, I have been co-leading a Bible study for high school guys.  I was hesitant to say I could help because it is a time commitment which takes away from support raising and 'Mike & Ashley' time.  I am so glad I am a part of it.  We have been talking about relationships. 

A lot of what we've looked at comes back to love.  So, God's love has been on my mind quite a bit.  I have to admit that it is awesome to have the idea of God's love stuck in your mind. 

The last few days especially, the idea of not being able to lose God's love has jumped out at me.  Hit me in the face you could say. 

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.  - Romans 8: 38-39

Nothing in all of creation will be able to keep God's love from me or keep me from God's love.  AMEN!    Thinking about that makes me want to love the Lord all the more.  I pray that I will stay in this place where God's love is 'stuck' in my head.   

No comments:

Post a Comment