Sunday, September 12, 2010

Road Trip

Ashley and I have been spending a lot of our time doing support raising things.  As I have written about before, this consists of lots of phone calls, emails, get togethers, and stuffing envelopes.  We have not seen a big increase in actual support, but we are getting the chance to share with lots of people.

Just in the past week or so I talked with church leaders, met with 2 potential supporters, set up meetings with 2 different churches, and got a verbal commitment of $50/ month from someone I just met the first time!

In other news...

This Thursday I will be flying to Philadelphia to help my roommate from college move from Philly to San Diego.  In other words - I will be road tripping it with him all of next week!  In the process, I will get to see family (including 3 nieces), attend a PSU game (fist as an alum), spend time with an old friend, and see lots of places across the country I never had before.  I will also get to share about going to Honduras with the church I attended in college.  

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for the good contacts He is providing and all these new opportunities! Be safe Mike as you travel. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete