Thursday, July 1, 2010

Changes and New York

This past week has yet again brought on some pretty significant changes in our lives. 

For one, we sold the 1 and only car I ever owned.  It was a 2000 Acura 3.2 TL I bought just before Ashley and I got married.  We drove it across the country in the first week of our marriage and have loved it ever since.  We hope Jay enjoys it!

Yesterday, June 30th, was my last day of work (at least for now).  I have worked at Evans Newton for the last 10 months doing a host of different tasks.  I enjoyed the work and the people.  I am hoping to be able to go back there some in the fall. 

In the mean time, we are going to be in New York City!  We are currently awaiting the second leg of our trip to NYC.  We will be staying in Manhattan in a neighborhood called Washington Heights.  We will be in New York for the whole month of July for cross-cultural training with about 10 other families of missionaries.  Keep an eye out for some pictures and most likely some fun stories. 

1 comment: