Thursday, July 22, 2010

Language

This week in our trainings, we studied language learning.  That may sound odd to say that we studied language learning and not that we studied language.  Well, since there are people in our classes that are going all over the world, we cannot really study each language we will be learning.  The idea of these classes are to help us to know how to learn a language. 

As part of our training, we were put in groups and spent a few hours with a language helper.  My group used a few different methods to learn some Portuguese.  It was so encouraging that we could remember words and even form some sentences.  It has given me confidence that I will be able to learn Spanish well! 


Here I am with Alex, one of the students from our ESL class.  We are practicing a phone conversation. 

I need to remember to get the camera from Ashley because she takes most all of the pictures which means she is not in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment