Saturday, May 1, 2010

What we have been doing.

When raising support, what is it that you actually do?

I am glad you asked (or that I asked on your behalf...)

It is May 1, the 121st day of 2010. 

Ashley and I really started our support raising at the begining of 2010.  So, in the last 121 days this is what we have been up to:

Mailing information - over 350 pices of mail have been sent out
Calling - we have made 135 calls
Email - 130 emails sent by Mike or Ashley

(That is more than 1 call and 1 email everyday just pertaining to support raising)

All in all we have been doing a lot in order to go to Honduras.  Just this week I booked our flights for one of our trainings this summer! 

PS.  If anyone is interested, our house is now on the market.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Mike and Ashley,
    May God bless you and guide you as you prepare for your ministry in Honduras.
    We know and love Mike, Erin and Madison, and know you will too. I'm sure you all will bless one another as you serve our Saviour together!
    I'm totally jealous :-) and would stow away in your luggage if I could!
    Our family will add you to our prayers for Honduras and follow you on the blog.

    In Him,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete