Saturday, June 5, 2010

Grace

Ashley and I are currently sitting in Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix.  We about to take a red eye to North Carolina in order to attend our week long MTW training, Living in Grace. 

Living in Grace - what does that mean?  I guess I will find out this week...

When I was younger I heard something interesting in regards to mercy and grace.  Mercy is when we do not get what we deserve and grace is when we get what we do not deserve.  How awesome it is that the Lord is not giving me what I deserve and instead giving me life through His Son!  Will this free gift affect the way I love Ashley?  Will it change the way I think about my coworkers?  Will it cause me to react different when another driver cuts me off?

I know I will not spend a week in NC and come out the other side with all the answers.  I pray (and ask you to as well) that the Lord will open our hearts and teach us in a new way how we can live our 'everyday lives' for Him and in light of what He has done for us. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment