Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Addition to the Team

I had a plan for what I was going to blog, but things changed...

We went to dinner with some friends and when we got home I had an email in my inbox that had some exciting news.  Another church has joined the team sending us to Honduras!  New Valley Church has approved supporting us.  Amen!  Thank you God and thank you New Valley Church!

This is the second church that has pledged to support us monthly (our home church was the first).  In the last few months especially, we have been calling/sending information/emailing/visiting lots of other churches.  It is awesome to see God use the work we have put in and surprise us with this support.

I was going to write about school supplies in Honduras, but just had to share this good news!  I may just have to blog 2 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment